Rasheed Ogunlaru, life coach, speaker, business / corporate coach
Spring clean your life: letting go
Spring is seen as a time of renewal, rebirth, new life, clearing out the old and spring cleaning. Here’s a short item from my free Catch the Coach! newsletter that I thought you might enjoy:
Spring clean – letting go:
Over the course of our lives we gather huge amounts of stuff personally, professionally, emotionally and physically. Whilst much of this can be useful it can become a burden and weigh you down. Are you holding on to things that you need to let go of?
1) What possessions do you need to let go of to free you?
2) What people in your life do you need to let go their on merry way?
3) What thoughts and ideas are no longer serving you?
4) If you’re in business what customers are a do you need to drop?
5) List everything at work to let go of (from old files to old arguments)
Good luck and I’d love to hear how you get on. Best wishes, Rasheed
Rasheed Ogunlaru is a leading life coach / speaker and inner fulfilment specialist. You can get his monthly newsletter free here.